Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Blog

Apparently fact and opinion are two different things. I believe that Mrs. Adoree Blair has been victimizing not only Women, but Men as well, and has been considered unfit to be a CFI, by Almost all counties, if not all counties. Look that up! As a reader and not in my position, you are free to express your negative opinion if you'd like. However changes were made in the care of my children and after the courts crappy support, God prevailed. My Sons both know who their father and Mother are. They are also very functioning young Men in the community. One Stays with me full time and the other jointly. Domestic abuse will start being fought harder, and even though he wasn't convicted, it doesn't mean he shouldn't have been. There are many stories of men who weren't convicted of their abusive crimes and then hurt their partner almost killing them or better yet killing them. I will leave it up to you, if you would like to keep your negative ignorant comment on MY Blog please do so. As far as Adoree Blair she has committed a greater injustice to not only this state, but to this states children as well. As a Victim, I have prevailed and will continue to fight against close minded individuals such as yourself, and the abusers; Men or Women at large. Lastly my advise to you Mr. Hot Head....
Do some research and don't judge with your sexual equipment. That's piece is obviously a no brainer...

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment